The original Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse
is the brand homage to the denim jacket models that have been covering Americans’ backs for over 100 years.
The Ranch Blouse has a 1930’s ~ 1940’s flare with the traditional bell and whistle ie.
the pleated front and the buckle back. The brand went for a "vintage" boxy fit while keeping the silhouette trim.
Mid-weight 13 Oz. solid black denim twill, sulfur-dyed warp x sulfur-dyed weft, selvedge (white with red line ID), 100% cotton, milled in Japan on traditional shuttle looms.
Facing (collar lining, pocket flap, pocket bags):
New Old Stock (NOS) 3×1 denim, dark indigo, 100% cotton.
* All original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by vintage trucker-style denim work jackets.
* Early round-type collar, A-1 style.
* Vintage boxy but slim silhouette.
* Pleated front with original MF® signature arrowhead dart stitching.
* Original lower chest double slanted pockets with “M” branding stitching, single pocket flap.
* Selvedge front panel fold.
* Contrast NOS 3×1 denim facing for collar and pocket flap.
* Brass cast MF® branded tack buttons.
* Buckle back, concealed selvedge strap, adjustable, riveted.
* Copper rivet reinforced, unmarked, leather washer.
* Chainstitch construction, tonal dark navy blue thread, 100% cotton.
* Original mfsc printed “Buckaroo” cloth label.
Made in USA
*Shrinkage approx. 2cm after wash